Re: [Evolution] Spam filter not moving spam to spam folder anymore.

On Sat, 2020-10-24 at 14:05 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I dont understand why by now it should understand that I dont want to

see emails from that company and to send it to the spam folder. You'd

think after a month or two of clicking THIS IS SPAM that it would learn

to not even show me those emails and to move them to the spam folder.

Unless I'm missing something, you are using a new spam filter
(SpamAssassin). Any training you did with Bogofilter is moot. These are
independent programs (independent of each other and independent of
Evolution). You need to train SA to get it to work properly.

poc