Re: [Evolution] Spam filter not moving spam to spam folder anymore.

On Sat, 2020-10-24 at 12:22 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem with the spam filter.. I use pop3 and I noticed the
spam filter is not picking up spam and moving it to the spam folder.

I have the bogo filter installed via YaST. I mark the messages as
spam
constantly and they continue to come to my inbox instead of the spam
folder.

I cannot figure out why the spam filter is not working

Picture Here: https://imgur.com/a/x63xJAh

Evolution 3.34.4

Gary,

I am trying to set up a " SAFE LIST" to where SA can scan my address
book and not put emails that are legit in the spam folder.

I hope I am doing the right thing.

https://imgur.com/a/VGzXWpm

Thanks,
Chris