Re: [Evolution] Spam filter not moving spam to spam folder anymore.

On Sat, 2020-10-24 at 14:07 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
As I said I have been telling it for the last 2 months anything
chipsnali.com / net I forget which suffix it ends with, that it is
bad and to send it to spam when it comes in.

        Hi,
if you know that you do not want to read/receive messages from certain
domain, then there's nothing simpler than to use Edit->Message
Filters->Add->fill name, then Condition as: Sender contains ...., then
the action will be: Set Status Junk. You may eventually add also action
Sent Status Read and for sure also Stop Processing.