Re: [Evolution] Evolution email client support

On Sun, 2020-10-11 at 03:36 -0500, Juan Manuel Carrillo Campos via
evolution-list wrote:
I don't found how to set the behavior after you are reading a note,
and decide delete it. Many times I don't want go to the next
message(that is the actual behavior), just go back to the messages
list.

        Hi,
I'm not sure I understand this properly, but I suppose you read
messages in a new window, not below/beside the message list. Being it
it, there's a hidden option to close the window after the message is
deleted. You can set it from a terminal like this:

   $ gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.mail browser-close-on-delete-or-junk true

The default value is 'false', to not do that.

        Bye,
        Milan