Re: [Evolution] Use of Scheme in Search Folder filters

On Sat, 2020-10-10 at 19:46 +0100, David Sumbler wrote:
But so far as I can see, using "Free Form Expression" it is not
possible to compare the value in a specific header to another value,
which is what I wanted to do.

        Hi,
I see you are right. There are some terms like 'cast-int', but there is
no 'header-value' term. Would you mind to file a bug for evolution-
data-server [1] to have it added, please? If not possible just let me
know and I'll file it myself (I prefer to fix user bugs, not my own).
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/issues/new

P.S.: Reply-To-List (Ctrl+L) works better for me on this mailing list