Re: [Evolution] How to resync email headers and actual emails

On Sun, 2020-11-22 at 07:33 +0100, Andre Klapper via evolution-list
wrote:
On Sat, 2020-11-21 at 18:41 -0800, Robert McDonald wrote:
For some of my earliest emails for one account, Evolution list pane
shows summary data about emails that doesn't match the full emails
shown in the message pane when I click on a message.  How do I get
Evolution to resync its local understanding of my emails with the
actual emails in my account?

Please always include version info.

Thanks for the reminder.  I missed that directive on the list page.

3.36.4-0ubuntu1

Please see the archives, e.g.
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2014-October/msg00155.html
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2015-July/msg00164.html

Thanks - the 2014 post helped.  I shut down Evolution, renamed the
folders.db file associated with that account, restarted Evolution, and
Evolution rebuilt the database just as the post said, and now all
messages I've looked at so far are in sync.

--
Robert McDonald