Re: [Evolution] How to resync email headers and actual emails

Hi,

On Sat, 2020-11-21 at 18:41 -0800, Robert McDonald wrote:
For some of my earliest emails for one account, Evolution list pane
shows summary data about emails that doesn't match the full emails
shown in the message pane when I click on a message.  How do I get
Evolution to resync its local understanding of my emails with the
actual emails in my account?

Please always include version info. Please see the archives, e.g.
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2014-October/msg00155.html
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2015-July/msg00164.html

Thanks,
andre