Re: [Evolution] Error message when selecting the checkbox for a Calendar on the computer - "Message recipient disconnected from message bus without replying"

Greetings,

Thank you for your response.

Various and sundry software updates became available last night, and
after applying them - the issue is resolved.

As it is resolved and I can no longer replicate it, debugging it at
this time would be ineffective.

I've availed myself of File>Back Up Evolution Data to make restoration
easier.

If the issue crops up again, I'll submit a different email.

Many thanks again for the swift response.

Regards,

KS