Re: [Evolution] "Cannot get message", why?

On Thu, 2020-11-19 at 09:23 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
Eventually, could you disable the message preview (Ctrl+M), then send
me one of the affected messages as an attachment, thus I can try it
here, please? I've a hard time to find the message in an mbox format.

        Hi,
thanks for the example message (received in a private mail).
Unfortunately, I am able to view it, it opens with no problem here,
saying "This message is signed, but the public key is not in your
keyring" at the top, under which is the message itself. This is with
the development version of Evolution (to be 3.39.1).

I do not have 3.30.5 installed anywhere, the oldest I've found is
3.32.5, which can show the message properly too, under (obsolete)
Fedora 30 distribution. I tried also with 3.28.5 in RHEL 8 and it can
view the message with no problem, thus I guess there's something with
gpg on your machine. Having the backtrace would help (and can correct
me). Eventually/also run Evolution from a terminal like this:

   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=gpg evolution

which may or may not show something useful.
        Bye,
        Milan