Re: [Evolution] Yahoo IMAP stopped working ... again

On Wed, 2020-11-18 at 08:09 +0100, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list
wrote:
A good solution for rich people. Users who don't have the money to
pay
for this, but who own a mobile phone could chose between endless much
providers when willing to give away there mobile number. I don't own
mobile number, so I got the zoho account I'm using for this list,
before
that fashion was introduced. However, even the best of those
countless
providers could be carried over soon, so it's impossible to recommend
any provider.

Read my last reply.. 15.00 for the domain ( per year) and 15.00 a year
for the email front end. Then I use a free gmail account to have my
email delivered to it.

Thanks,
Chris
Chris CWM030 com