Re: [Evolution] Recommendation to get off of Yahoo, AT&T, etc. email

On Tue, 2020-11-17 at 21:37 -0600, J.B. Nicholson wrote:
Dreamhost.com has good services, hosts email accessible via IMAP/SMTP
over an
encrypted connection, and is also a domain registrar. I don't work
for them but I've
used their services (including using Dreamhost-hosted email accounts
via IMAP/SMTP
using Evolution).

I uase Dreamhost for my domain but I don't use dreamhost's baked in
email because it has problems with round cube for their email front
end.

Sending problems, Spam problems just look at dreamhosts forums.

I use pobox.com for my email front end 15.00 a year to forward my email
to a free gmail address where I download my email via pop3 due to being
stuck on a sat dish connection.

Thanks,
Chris
Chris CWM030 com