Re: [Evolution] Yahoo IMAP stopped working ... again

On Wed, 2020-11-18 at 12:39 -0600, Christopher Marlow wrote:
Read my last reply.. 15.00 for the domain ( per year) and 15.00 a year
for the email front end. Then I use a free gmail account to have my
email delivered to it.

The need to be "rich" to pay for it is without doubts an overstatement.
However, not everybody can pay just 5,-€ here and just another 10,-€
there and ... in the end the few € here and there could become a
considerable sum of money. You recommendation to use it in combination
with gmail is asking for trouble. A solution could be to get rid of
Yahoo by using your own domain and your own servers without a provider
similar to Yahoo involved. IMO gmail is a provider similar to Yahoo.
IIUC your point is, that you have got one domain and if gmail should
behave like Yahoo, too, you could stay with your domain and just need to
migrate to another free mail account for delivery, without the need to
change the original email address.