[Evolution] Yahoo IMAP stopped working ... again

I've been using Evolution for many years. I've had an account @sbcglobal.net
for years. For years, the receiving server has been mail.imap.yahoo.com on
port 993 with TLS.

Today, it stopped working. I have another account @sbcglobal.net, also
receiving via imap.mail.yahoo.com on port 993 with TLS. It works fine.

I can access both accounts via web pages, which I assume do not use IMAP.

AT&T and Yahoo service were no help. they blame Evolution.

I reloaded Evolution. I rebooted. I changed my password. I created a new
Evolution account, with a different account name, for the same
@sbcglobal.net account. Nothing worked.

There were many messages about this eight years ago.

I'm using Evolution 3.30.5-1.1 on Debian Buster. Apparently, Debian doesn't
offer Evolution updates.

Any ideas?

--
Sent from: http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/