Re: [Evolution] Problem with mouse scrolling

On Thu, 2020-11-12 at 11:08 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
Mouse scrolling no longer works in a message window created by double
clicking on a message.  Scrolling does work on messages shown by typing
ctrl/m, and on every other application on my system, which is:
 * Fedora-32 fully up to date
 * KDE Frameworks 5.73.0 (for most apps; KDE is my preferred platform)
 * Evolution 3.36.5 (3.36.5-1.fc32)
 * gtk3-3.24.23-1.fc32.x86_64

Any suggestions on how to fix?  Should I file a bug?

Is mouse scrolling working in other applications? I ask because just
recently my mouse stopped scrolling in every app (on Fedora 33) and
only recovered after I rebooted (IIRC not even logging out was enough).
I've no idea what caused it but have a vague sensation of having
clicked something unintentionally. I also use KDE.

BTW: How can I find out the previous version of evolution installed on
my system; the problem arose recently, almost surely because of an
update.

This isn't strictly an Evolution question but a Fedora one. However you
can use 'dnf history' to see the log of package installs and updates
(see the man page for dnf). /var/log/dnf.rpm.log may also be useful.

poc