[Evolution] Problem with mouse scrolling

Mouse scrolling no longer works in a message window created by double clicking on a message.  Scrolling does work on messages shown by typing ctrl/m, and on every other application on my system, which is:
  • Fedora-32 fully up to date
  • KDE Frameworks 5.73.0 (for most apps; KDE is my preferred platform)
  • Evolution 3.36.5 (3.36.5-1.fc32)
  • gtk3-3.24.23-1.fc32.x86_64

Any suggestions on how to fix?  Should I file a bug?

BTW: How can I find out the previous version of evolution installed on my system; the problem arose recently, almost surely because of an update.

Thanks - jon