Re: [Evolution] Got one account sort-of working

On Tue, 2020-05-26 at 14:34 -0700, Van Snyder wrote:
Please reply to your previous message instead of starting a new
(detached) thread, so the context is clearer.

I don't keep messages that don't lead to solutions to my problems, so I

must apologize for not having memorized the subject line.

Memorising the Subject line would be pointless. Replying within the
thread can only be done if you have kept at least one of the thread's
messages. You can't fake it. I suggest you hang onto threads you
initiated yourself at least until they reach a satisfactory conclusion.

poc