Re: [Evolution] Filter problems when running shell command...

On Fri, 2020-05-08 at 17:51 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
do you know who would know this in detail? Executing external
scripts is a crucial feature for me.

Milan would know, or any of the developers.

        Hi,
there is nothing for further diagnoses.

I gave it a try and I can reproduce it too. The first script execution
succeeded, the following failed. I added some error checking and the
error message was:

   Failed to execute child process “/bin/sh” (Bad address)

That led me to check the arguments being used and it turned out that
the list of arguments was not properly terminated. I fixed that with
commit [1] for 3.37.3+ and 3.36.3+. I also left there the debugging I
added [2], thus it'll be easier to check for errors in the future.
That's committed for the same versions.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/commit/84c2cd855