[Evolution] Updating to newest Evolution mail version

Hi there

I should know how I can Update Evolution Mail to the latest Version.
My current Version is: 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
I changed from Windows 7 to Zorin OS and I already have some experience
with linux, but i'm still getting used to the new operating system.
The reason why I want to update to the latest version is that
evoloution mail reacts extremely sluggishly.
Other applications run smoothly.
In the Evolution Manual I found nothing about updates to the newest
version, but I found this on in the net:

https://askubuntu.com/questions/755985/getting-latest-version-of-evolution-on-ubuntu-14-04#755997

sudo apt-get remove evolution
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install evolution

My questions are:

Where can I check, whats the newest Version of Evoloution Mail ?
Is this the normal way that I have to remove and reinstall Evolution or
is there a better way to update Evoloution Mail ?
Does my settings go lost, when I remove and reinstall Evolution ?

Some Infos about my Hard and Software, if needed:

Operating System:
Zorin OS 15.2 (Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS)

CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor

Kind regards and thank you for your help, Daniel