Re: [Evolution] Locale lost, flatpak version

On Mon, 2020-03-30 at 02:57 +0200, Volker Wysk wrote:
The message (above) looks like the German locale isn't installed. Can
it be missing in the Flatpak package?

        Hi,
I believe it is in Flatpak itself. I doubt you can revert update in
flatpak (I'm not using it that much to know, I'm sorry). There had been
some locale-specific issue reported in flatpak too, try to search the
Internet (I'd use the working as "flatpak" and the actual error
message) , though I didn't follow that closely. Maybe they've been
fixed, maybe not; maybe they cured on their own (possibly after another
update).
        Bye,
        Milan