Re: [Evolution] Significant lag when composing emails

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 11:08:34 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
Also, to have usable backtrace, make sure you have installed also
debuginfo (dbg) packages for evolution-data- server and evolution
(your Ubuntu splits these into several packages, one for each subpart
of the evolution/-data-server; I do not know how to effectively search
for the related packages in your system, I'm sorry).

The list of all Evolution packages:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution

How to get the packages:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Debug%20Symbol%20Packages

( More info on Ubuntu related debugging:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProgramCrash )