Re: [Evolution] Evolution where did it move on git naming ?

On Tue, 2020-07-21 at 10:48 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
I don't know if anyone announced this change or if the Evolution devs
are aware of it.

        Hi,
unfortunately, I'm not aware of it. The bogofilter developers could
announce it, but I'm not subscribed to their lists, thus that would
miss me anyway.

The bogofilter is just one dependency of the Evolution project. The
Flatpak manifests inside the Evolution project are provided for easier
user-made builds.

I updated the scripts [1], just re-download them (the wget command), or
make the same change in it, and it'll work again.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/commit/f8b2ca5f62