Re: [Evolution] Evolution where did it move on git naming ?

On Tue, 2020-07-21 at 08:18 -0500, Japhering, Anonymous via evolution-
list wrote:
I'm trying to build the lastest version of Evolution available in
flatpak.

Which instructions do you follow (URL)?

The problem appears to be that Evolution has moved from the
master/slave notation  and flatpak has not
be updated, at least not for Linux Mint.

That's your conclusion but we have no idea how you came to that
conclusion as there are no steps to reproduce and no output provided.

So what terms did the Evolution team decide to use as replacments for
 master/slave?

That's your conclusion but we have no idea how you came to that
conclusion.

Cheers,
andre

--