[Evolution] Style for deleted or moved messages

On my computer at work, where I don't have the root password, I have an antique evolution.

When I delete or move a message, it draws a line through it. Then when I "expunge" the messages get deleted or moved.

In 3.30.5-1.1, when I delete a message it goes directly to the trash folder. When I move a message, I assume it goes directly to its target. If I accidentally delete a message, go to the trash folder, and undelete it, it disappears.

I looked all through Edit>Preferences and couldn't find a setting in 3.30.5-1.1 to change the style to "draw a line through deleted or moved messages."

Can I still set up to do that, or is it gone?