Re: [Evolution] Editor woes

On Mon, 2020-01-27 at 07:41 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
On Mon, 2020-01-27 at 09:20 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sun, 2020-01-26 at 17:46 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
Is there anything to be done about the built in text editor.  It
often
deletes more than is highlighted...

I've never seen this, but I wonder if it's affected by your current
theme or font (including size).

Judging by your reply, you probably send messages in plain text; I
never see these problems when composing messages in plain text. I
prefer to use HTML since the formatting is more elegant; but I may
change.

If you find any reproducible issues in Evolution, then please write
clear complete bug reports in the issue tracker if not reported yet:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/?state=opened
https://wiki.gnome.org/Community/GettingInTouch/BugReportingGuidelines

Thanks,
andre