Re: [Evolution] Editor woes

On Mon, 2020-01-27 at 09:20 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sun, 2020-01-26 at 17:46 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
Is there anything to be done about the built in text editor.  It often
deletes more than is highlighted...

I've never seen this, but I wonder if it's affected by your current
theme or font (including size).

Judging by your reply, you probably send messages in plain text; I never see these problems when composing messages in plain text. I prefer to use HTML since the formatting is more elegant; but I may change.

About fonts: The only info I see about fonts is in
Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences
Which is
Message Display
[unchecked] Use the same fonts as other applications
Standard Font Cantarell Regular 15
Fixed Width Font Monospace Regular 14

Thanks all - jon