Re: [Evolution] Editor woes

On Sun, 2020-01-26 at 17:46 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
Is there anything to be done about the built in text editor.  It often
deletes more than is highlighted, sometimes deletes less.  It fails to
convert all of a highlighted text region to a new format (say Bulleted
List).  It does not restore what was deleted when pressing ctrl/z:
sometimes more sometimes less.  Generally this kind of thing happens
with text pasted in from an external source.  Would I be likely to have
less trouble with an external editor?  If so, which one would be best?

I've never seen this, but I wonder if it's affected by your current
theme or font (including size).

poc