Re: [Evolution] Editor woes

On Sun, 2020-01-26 at 17:46 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
Is there anything to be done about the built in text editor. It
often...

        Hi,
those are semi-known bugs (they are filled, they are not only that much
known by the users, I think). It's being (slowly) worked on them. The
current plan is to have most of those issues fixed by the 3.38.0
release (yes, really that far away), but no promises.

Would I be likely to have less trouble with an external editor?

Maybe.

If so, which one would be best?

No idea. I stick to the built in editor myself. It can be that my type
flow (aka work flow) doesn't reproduce the bugs that you face that
often.
        Bye,
        Milan