[Evolution] evo new user questions

Hi
Just started using evo in a flatpak distribution on kde neon.
Is there any way to configure the tool bars ?

Can the 5 buttons on the left pane be resized /removed - I don't use tasks or memos.

Lastly I use pop and retain mails on the server for 30 days, I did have show deleted and junk selected, as they show with a strikeout are they really deleted, or do they get deleted after the 30 days? I used to use thunderbird and they went instantly
Thanks
Tonyh