Re: [Evolution] evo new user questions

Hi and welcome!

On Tue, 2020-02-11 at 13:53 +0100, ard wrote:
Just started using evo in a flatpak distribution on kde neon.
Is there any way to configure the tool bars ?

See "Help🡒Contents🡒Customizing tool bar and menu items".

Can the 5 buttons on the left pane be resized /removed - I don't use
tasks or memos.

Not that I know. For existing options, see "View🡒Switcher Appearance".

Lastly I use pop and retain mails on the server for 30 days, I did
have show deleted and junk selected, as they show with a strikeout
are they really deleted, or do they get deleted after the 30 days?

The latter. See "Help🡒Contents🡒Deleting and undeleting messages" a
nd also settings under "Edit🡒Preferences🡒Mail Preferences🡒Del
ete Mail".

I used to use thunderbird and they went instantly

Maybe Thunderbird has some setting to expunge more often...

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net