Re: [Evolution] evo new user questions

On Tue, 2020-02-11 at 13:53 +0100, ard wrote:
Hi
Just started using evo in a flatpak distribution on kde neon.

Welcome to Evolution. Please remember when asking questions on this
list that it's important to give your actual Evolution version (see
Help->About). The specific distro is usually less important though in
this case I note that you have KDE and a Flatpak version, which
sometimes matters.

Is there any way to configure the tool bars ?

Can the 5 buttons on the left pane be resized /removed - I don't use
tasks or memos.

Possibly, but I'll let someone else take that.

Lastly I use pop and retain mails on the server for 30 days, I did have
show deleted and junk selected, as they show with a strikeout are they
really deleted, or do they get deleted after the 30 days? I used to use
thunderbird and they went instantly

If they show a strikeout they are not deleted, merely marked for
deletion. You can expunge them (Folder->Expunge or Ctrl-E) or empty the
Trash. However what you are seeing is your local copy of those mails.
POP doesn't allow you to manipulate messages on the server other than
to delete them after downloading. If you want more flexibility, use
IMAP.

poc