Re: [Evolution] Kerberos credentials for more than e-mail with evolution-ews?

Milan,

Thanks for the tip. I see this issue even when I have just come up
from a new system startup, so there shouldn’t be any additional
evolution programs running. I tried the command you provided but it
didn’t seem to make a difference.

Since you mentioned that it should work, though, I tried out a few
things.  For what it is worth, when I get the "Failed to connect"
message with the "Reconnect" button, the message also has the message
"No response: OK".  Usually, I would hit the "Reconnect" button, which
is when I would receive a request for the username and password.
Since you said that the Kerberos credentials should work with all of
the Exchange resources, I decided to click the "X" button next to the
"Reconnect" button and just ignore all of the connection messages.  As
I browse through the calendars, tasks, memos, and contacts, they all
show a connection.  So, it seems like I didn't really need to hit the
"Reconnect" button after all to reconnect.

I generally have the Kerberos authentication tickets established
before running Evolution, so I don't know why I get the reconnect
messages at all--maybe some old messages or a race condition of some
sort.  It is good to know, though, that I can safely ignore them since
the connections to all of the Exchange resources seem to work with
Kerberos.

If you are interested in any other information, please let me know.

Thanks for all of the hard work on Evolution!

Paul

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 2:15 AM Milan Crha via evolution-list