[Evolution] Authentication issue with gmail imap account

I am running on a current Fedora 32 (Workstation Edition) x86_64
release.

The installed evolution packages are:
evolution.x86_64.3.36.5-1
evolution_data-server.x86_64.3.36.5-1
evolution-data-server-langpacks.noarch.3.36.5-1
evolution-langpacks.noarch.3.36.5-1

I recently started getting authentication failed messages on my gmail
imap accounts in evolution, so I went into gnome-online-accounts and
deleted my gmail email account.  I then recreated the gmail online
accounts and was able to define the email accounts in evolution.  I
seem to be interacting with the gmail imap system fine, but I keep
getting the following error messages in the GUI:

Error while Checking for new mail at "user gmail com"
Failed to authenticate Coreresponding source for service with UID
"xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" not found.

According to the GNOME wiki, I should set the CAMEL_DEBUG environment
variable, but I am unsure which value to use in CAMEL_DEBUG when
running evolution in debug mode while researching this problem.