Re: [Evolution] [OT] Evolution setup

On Tue, 2020-08-18 at 09:51 +0100, rogercreagh--- via evolution-list
wrote:
On Tue, 2020-08-18 at 10:33 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
lately several GNOME mailing lists have moved on to

https://discourse.gnome.org/
 (which is not so old school).

YES! Discourse would be exactly the forum system I would recommend
today if setting up a new forum. If you want some help moving to there
then I have some Discourse experience. I haven't looked into Mailman-
Discourse integration which I guess would be what is needed in the
short term for those who want to stick with email.

And I dislike Forums with a vengeance.  What is wrong with email - we
are discussing an email client, why not use email.  Sorry, I forgot,
it's "old school"; everything has to be a web app to be cool now.

P.