Re: [Evolution] newbie question - many accounts, one inbox - How???

On Sun, 2020-08-16 at 11:26 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
In the "Show:" drop down above the message list there is an "Unread

messages" selection - you can apply that to any folder, including

search folders.

Thanks Pete, So you can'y create a search that will show unread messages across all acccount and folders?
You have to first create a search that shows all mail, and then filter using the 'Show unread option"

Delete that comment - I see that in the top bar you can set up a show:unread plus a in:allaccounts which
might be a better way of getting something like I originally wanted, at least for new emails.
Hmmm...flexibility.

Sorry, it takes a time to find one's way around such flexibility. Many thanks to all for your patience.