Re: [Evolution] Evolution will send but not receive Emails

On Mon, 2020-08-10 at 16:32 +0100, John Nice via evolution-list wrote:

I can't manage to receive POP3 Emails.  My ISP's requirements are
pretty basic and I had no trouble receiving on sylpheed, but
Evolution
will send with no problems but not receive.  It's a basic setup,
port
110, no encryption, authentication by password, dead simple.

Hi,
Did you try Account Editor->Your Account->Receiving Options->
Disable support for all POP3 extensions?
I don't know what this does, but I used to need it to get POP
mail with an older server.
George Reeke