Re: [Evolution] Evolution Gmail Connect Problem

On Mon, 2020-08-03 at 08:53 -0400, Full Name wrote:
The computer came back up no problems, but Evolution is lost in
space. I can start it, the interface comes up fine and it kicks off
about 10 processes dealing with the address book, etc, but all the
email and folders are gone, and it endlessly tries to communicate
with gmail ("Scanning folders in "IMAP server imap.googlemail.com"".

        Hi,
we had a chat on IRC and after running evolution in offline mode the
Google mails showed up. The problem seems to be that the Evolution
doesn't ask for the OAuth2 credentials, it seems something happened to
it. It's currently under investigation by the reporter. I recall a bug
about this, it's possible the 3.26 is affected by it, but I'm not sure.
        Bye,
        Milan