[Evolution] Strange shadow on group reply

Today as I was doing a reply-all ( fully intentional ), when the compose window came up there
was an interesting shadow overlay of the signature area, something I've never seen before. The only
thing different about the email being replied to, was the fact that it contained a link to a Google drive
location.

Attached is a partial screen grab to show the shadow. Is this a "feature", that I've just never tripped across
or is something else going on?

Thanks.
Mike

Evolution 3.36.2 (flatpak gitb091e19)
LinuxMint 19.3
DISTRIB_ID=LinuxMint
DISTRIB_RELEASE=19.3
DISTRIB_CODENAME=tricia
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Linux Mint 19.3 Tricia"
NAME="Linux Mint"
VERSION="19.3 (Tricia)"
ID=linuxmint
ID_LIKE=ubuntu