Re: [Evolution] Strange shadow on group reply

On Thu, 2020-04-23 at 09:42 -0500, Anonymous Japhering via
evolution-list wrote:
Attached is a partial screen grab to show the shadow.  Is this a
"feature", that I've just never tripped across
or is something else going on?

        Hi,
to be honest, I do not know what the picture is showing. It's just big
blur gray something, which I see there.

I cannot tell whether it's it, but some parts like tables, table cells,
images, they all can have a border around them when a mouse is moving
above them, and/or when they are selected. It's more red+white dotted
line, than gray, though.

Being it X11, non-GNOME, maybe a scroll bar is there? The horizontal
one uses to have certain painting issues when the overlay scrollbar is
off (which could be done with GTK_OVERLAY_SCROLLING=0).

I'm not aware of anything else. It doesn't mean there cannot be
anything.
        Bye,
        Milan