[Evolution] Importing Mail from Pine: No read or replied flags

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate to evolution from alpine (pine).  In order to do
so, I wanted to import the mail I have currently downloaded locally.
However, when I do so either using the Import->File->Mbox or
Import->Files->Pine-Importer, the 'read' and 'replied' flags for each
message are not included in the imported results.  Does anyone have a
suggestion or fix? Or should I be submitting a bug report?

I'm running Evolution from the .deb package versioned
Evolution 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

THanks,

Mike