Re: [Evolution] Importing Mail from Pine: No read or replied flags

On 2020-04-07 at 16:34 -0400, Michael A. Gilchrist via evolution-list
wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to migrate to evolution from alpine (pine).  In order to do
so, I wanted to import the mail I have currently downloaded locally.
However, when I do so either using the Import->File->Mbox or
Import->Files->Pine-Importer, the 'read' and 'replied' flags for each
message are not included in the imported results.  Does anyone have a
suggestion or fix? Or should I be submitting a bug report?

I'm running Evolution from the .deb package versioned
Evolution 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

THanks,

Mike

Hello Mike

Could you detail which is the format that pine uses? I guess it's some
variant of mbox? It's possible that it uses its own header to store
those flags. However, it would be feasible to adapt the source file so
that they are detected by evolution.

Best regards