Re: [Evolution] Use local archive with remote EWS server

Ahhhh, that's the problem.  Thanks for the quick and helpful response.

Mike

On Tue, 7 Apr 2020, Pete Biggs wrote:

For example, if I try to add a new folder, it gives me the options of
creating it on the server associated with 'user workplace com' or
'Search Folders'.  I can, but don't want to, create folders on the
server, but I can't figure out how to create one locally.

You create it in "On This Computer". Make sure that account is enabled
first though.

P.