[Evolution] Use local archive with remote EWS server

Hi,

Due to the inability for the alpine email client to work with my
work place's exchange email server, I'm migrating to Evolution as my
email client. I was able to configure Evolution to interact
with the mailserver.  However, I cannot figure out how to associate
local folders, such as those that will contain my email archives, with
my exchange configured account.

For example, if I try to add a new folder, it gives me the options of
creating it on the server associated with 'user workplace com' or
'Search Folders'.  I can, but don't want to, create folders on the
server, but I can't figure out how to create one locally.

Can anyone help me understand how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Mike