Re: [Evolution] Collating inboxes

On Sat, 2019-09-28 at 11:09 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
Hi,

please do not reply to a random message and then change the subject
line. It destroys threading.
See
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2019-September/thread.html
Send a new message when you start a new topic. Thanks.

On Sat, 2019-09-28 at 05:45 +1000, Bradley G Ward via evolution-list