Re: [Evolution] cycle through contact editor with TAB key

On Wed, 2019-09-25 at 11:55 +0200, Herr Oswald wrote:
Is that desired behaviour - or is it a bug?

Which potential desired behavior could you come up with? :)

Ehm... - did I misuse the word "desired" ? - What I meant is "behaviour
intended by the programmer". Is that a better term?

I asked because I could not come up with any idea why this should not
be a bug; I was curious why you can imagine that this could be intended
behavior. In any case, if you can still reproduce in a recent supported
version (I can in 3.34, though tab stops at a different point), please
file a ticket at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/new

Thanks,
andre
--