Re: [Evolution] cycle through contact editor with TAB key

I asked because I could not come up with any idea why this should not
be a bug; I was curious why you can imagine that this could be
intended
behavior.

Well, you never know. During the last few years I learned so much about
"intended behaviour" I never in my life could imagine....

In any case, if you can still reproduce in a recent supported
version (I can in 3.34, though tab stops at a different point),
please
file a ticket at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/new

Did so.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/636