Re: [Evolution] Evolution version 3.28.5 - how to recover deleted messages

On Thu, 2019-09-05 at 23:54 +0200, Ángel wrote:
However, I think it is worth looking at the account from the webmail
interface, in case they may be recovered from there. Bruno (or Mara?)
seems to be using a gmail account. We all know that Gmail works a bit
different.
If using it as an IMAP account, it may be possible that the deleted are
still available in the Trash folder from Gmail web interface (I don't
know how it handles such deletion).
In case it was a POP3 account, Gmail usually keeps the mail at the
server (POP3 DELE simply marks it to not show again for POP download).

If it's a Gmail account they are held by default for 30 days unless the
Trash is emptied.

poc