Re: [Evolution] Additional Mailbox with ews in Evolution with an unindexed mailbox

On Mon, 2019-10-28 at 11:24 +0100, Vince D. wrote:
The mailbox I'm trying to subscribe is an, on purpose, unlisted one
(hidden from the global address book results).

        Hi,
okay, that explains it. The "Choose" dialog searches only the Global
Address List.

(I paste the Folder ID in the "User:" field, is that good ?)

No, it's not good. To subscribe to a folder of other user evolution-ews
needs to know: a) which user, b) which folder. That's why there are two
entries, not only one. Instead of picking "Inbox/Calendar/..." from
the offered list of known standard folders, you use the folder ID.
        Bye,
        Milan