Re: [Evolution] Additional Mailbox with ews in Evolution with an unindexed mailbox

Hi,
yes that is weird but I can assure your it is like that. are you sure that the auto completer of the User field and the one in the window that pops after pressing "Choose..." are both using the same EWS command ? because if not, the exchange server most likely use 2 different indexes for each lookup.
The mailbox I'm trying to subscribe is an, on purpose, unlisted one (hidden from the global address book results).

Also, I've read here that I can subscribe to a mailbox by the Folder ID and I have tried that first with an other person mailbox.
It didn't work, do you have an idea why.
That user has shared his mailbox with me, and can access it doing the subscribe with is email. Would there be a bug in the subscribe using the Folder ID. (I paste the Folder ID in the "User:" field, is that good ?)

Thank you,
Vincent.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 7:02 PM Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org> wrote:
On Mon, 2019-10-21 at 12:52 +0200, Vince D. via evolution-list wrote:
> ... it doesn't appear if I do a search by pressing the "Choose..."
> button.

        Hi,
that's weird. The Choose button searches the Exchange server only, thus
if the user is filled there, then it should be found.

> Is there another way to open the shared mailbox ?

Did you try Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts-><EWS Account>->Edit->
Receiving Email tab->"Open Mailbox of other user" options? That may
mean to have configured two accounts in Evolution, one for your own
account, one for the other user.
        Bye,
        Milan