Re: [Evolution] Additional Mailbox with ews in Evolution with an unindexed mailbox

:-o [ohhh] it's actually a menu list field with text input.
That's what I've missed ! (I thought I had only the choice in between what was on the drop down menu list.

I guess i'm not the only one to have missed that subtle GUI detail.
Consider that a tool tip or a small text explanation under the field could help people here.

I pasted the folder ID, then it the "User:" field i've put the special unindexed mailbox which autocomplete and it didn't work.
I've then tried with my proper email and that went ok.

Thanks for the help Milan 👍
Regards,
Vincent.

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 9:23 AM Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org> wrote:
On Mon, 2019-10-28 at 11:24 +0100, Vince D. wrote:
> The mailbox I'm trying to subscribe is an, on purpose, unlisted one
> (hidden from the global address book results).

        Hi,
okay, that explains it. The "Choose" dialog searches only the Global
Address List.

> (I paste the Folder ID in the "User:" field, is that good ?)

No, it's not good. To subscribe to a folder of other user evolution-ews
needs to know: a) which user, b) which folder. That's why there are two
entries, not only one. Instead of picking "Inbox/Calendar/..." from
the offered list of known standard folders, you use the folder ID.
        Bye,
        Milan