Re: [Evolution] Rule for copying sent IMAP mail to local

On Tue, 2019-10-01 at 12:08 -0500, Daffy Duck wrote:
The only thing is, how do I make sure it's on all new emails, and not
ALL emails, in this IMAP sent folder?

        Hi,
do you distinguish which messages to move and which not? I thought you
want to move all of them. Anyway, if there is no other distinction,
then add a condition:

    Date received is after 1 day ago

which will pick only messages 1 day old.

The filter rules are applied automatically only to newly recognized
messages in the folder (not necessarily with the New/Unseen flag set),
thus as long as the folder is already populated, then it'll match the
new messages in it only. Caveat is, if the UIDVALIDITY changes, then
the folder is refreshed, causing all messages look like new in the
folder.

I'd say you can fine tune the conditions for your needs. For example if
there is a special header each message you want to move contains, then
check for its existence. Or anything else. Only make sure you'll have
"Find items which match: all the following conditions", thus multiple
conditions limit the set of messages, instead of expand the set of
satisfied messages.
        Bye,
        Milan